Sunday, January 22, 2012

Struggle!

       So I had some off time from work and play,  to think about the progress that I will have to achieve in the next year.   The most difficult thing for me to realize is that I will have to make A's in everything to increase my GPA.  The difficulty in making this happen depends on what I decide to take, one class, two, or three. I just don't know! I would like to just take two, and coupled with the other goals I"ve made for myself, I think I can be successful at making that academic mark.

       Today I picked up a GRE study guide. Kaplan series for the new GRE 11-12'. Looking forward to cracking it open. I love the smell of new material.  I flipped through it, and it seems very organized and user friendly. I plan on taking it before May.


       I did some research on grabbing my National Registry, I have to speak to my EMT Instructor at the local community college.   Apparently, if it's been over 2 yrs since I've taken my course, that means I have to take a refresher course to be eligible to take the National Registry. Obstacles, obstacles, obstacles....

                                                    A's Are The Name of The Game!!

       Pin point focus, determination, THE MAN ABOVE, and some luck.  The 4 ingredients to making it through this.  I'm not going to lie, I know my capabilities and I can make this happen! A B is not going to improve my GPA. One foot in front of the other. :)

" I have placed a secure hand in the nook of this rock wall. "

No comments:

Post a Comment