Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Felt Like A Champ...

                                                                            +1
       The presentation was great. As with many impacting presentation it was important that I not stand like a statue behind the podium. So, I let my partner in crime tap to the next slides. My story with Leukemia hit home with some of the audience members. Many were already caregivers, and were proactive amongst the community. Rely For Life topics and info. was given by Sarah Fader, and she did an awesome job! Lot's of great statisitics on smoking, relay, and tanning. I felt I grabbed the audiences attention well, and put a +1 on the board for personal growth! :)

       The Council that was hosting the event donated $800 to American Cancer Society, and media was there to catch coverage. It was a fun event, and my main objective was to emphasize the importance of awareness to our younger generations.





" To Infinity and Beyond" - Buzz Lightgear

No comments:

Post a Comment