Thursday, October 4, 2012

To Date...

         To date we have completed " Intro Into The PA Profession " already.  In Anatomy we have completed everything except the head and neck.  In fact, we have moved past the neck already, and are picking through the cranial vault ( the inside of the skull ), and so if that doesn't give you an idea of our pace, I'm not sure what will.  I have personally had the opportunity to network with some of the 1st year medical students and they haven't even began Anatomy yet.  We are spending the remaining 1.5 weeks on the head and neck, and then the other 3.5 on neurology. 

         The time has seriously flown by when I think about it, and it's not super stressful like I thought it was going to be, it's more demanding than I thought though.  Sometimes I don't want to study, and that's where building a solid foundation in the art of " Self - Discipline " helps alleviate the procrastination.   For me it's not about thinking whether or not I can make it through the school, it's more about asking myself numerous times, what will the future semesters hold in regards to difficulty and demand? 

       I noticed that I have personally began to evolve in regards to understanding what Michael S. Hill is capable of, and there is nothing in this world that can not be accomplish if you have two principles that are sturdely embedded in your mind and heart. " Hard work and Dedication ". These haven't failed to push the envelope in the pursuit of my goals.  These are the two tools that I will apply, dreams are attained by using these two implements.

         For those of you who didn't get in a PA program this year, re - apply because applying " Dedication " means that your striving to obtain your goals. Don't give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment