Saturday, October 13, 2012

Grinding It Out...

      I can finally say that I'm grinding out Anatomy, and it has taken all of my energy to successfully study for this course.  Honestly, there isn't much more to study for except for an " Interviewing " class that we are taking as well.  I'm having a hard time studying consistently like I should be.  We have the 3rd exam this Tuesday, and I, like majority of my classmates, still feel unprepared.  There is just so much to retain in this interval prior the 3rd exam.  We are on the head and neck, and the nerves stemming from the brain are so hard to understand fully.

    I received most of my comfort from speaking to the 2nd year students, and asking them how the hell they did it! lol  

    This weekend you can expect me to continue chiseling away at my studies! Woof...

No comments:

Post a Comment