Monday, October 29, 2012

Recently...

Recently, a lot has been going on with school, and we are about to finish Anatomy! Our last exam is this upcoming Monday.  We are investigating Neurology, and it's going fast like the rest of the material.

On another note, I have been privilaged the position of becoming the Community Care PA Officer, and will have the opportunity to give back to our community by assisting in running free clinics that they have access to.  There are several hats that  I will wear in this officer position, and I'm looking forward to this unique experience! 
I'm starting to realize though that there are many other aspects to PA school than just going to the courses, and I'm enjoying it more and more...

"Don't get close to fire, not expecting to sweat"

No comments:

Post a Comment