Friday, November 2, 2012

Today Was Our Last Anatomy Lecture!

         Today was our last Antomoy lecture on the Limbic system and the Hippocampus.  It feels almost like a relief, but in actuality the battle is still not won.  This Tuesday, November 6th, is our last ( 4th ) exam.  Everyone is preparing themselves to rumble in the jungle.  I know that I would like to do well just to make sure that I don't drop a letter grade since I'm boarderline.   Tonight, even though Friday, I think I"m going to just do all my cleaning/laundry so I have the entire weekend to accomplish school work.

       This week was fun, and we had another interview practice session with the Theatre students, whose primary role is to give us a hard time throughout the interviews.  Speaking for the group though, I know we have shown tremendous improvement since we've had enough repetition in what type of questions that we ask our patients.  I'm learning that there is no such thing as the perfect interview, and there is always something small to improve upon, similar to life in general. 

      So, after November 6th, we start Physiology as well as continue to work on several types of group projects....

No comments:

Post a Comment