Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 6th...Last Day of Anatomy!

          It is a real relief to be finished with Anatomy, but honestly I don't think that was the real hump of PA school.  I've been thinking a lot about the Spring semester as being one of the determining factors to know whether I have a hold on PA school, or PA school has a hold on me!  We are in a period of brief cool down actually, and the 2nd year students say we should enjoy our time right now, because Spring semester is going to be sizzling!  We start out with 6 courses in our Spring semester, so I can only imagine the rigor that we will endure.  I will confront the beast with as much preparation as I can attain.  I was told by my 2nd year PA buddy that I should consider being knowledgeable on EKG's during the winter break because it comes fast in the Spring.  Often, this holds students up because of the difficulty apparently. 
          Aside from that, we started Physiology, and are working in several groups accomplishing about 3 projects.  I am enjoying the class with the medical students, which is Clinical Reasoning, and have learned a moderate amount on how to approach a case in a clinical aspect.  I have more fuel then I had in the beginning actually, and I think it's because we are beginning to hit more core courses that I have great interest in.  We have a 3 day weekend, so I'm going to attempt to make the most out of it by studying and working on some project material tomorrow.

" One day at a time "

No comments:

Post a Comment