Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Exam 1 This Friday

So, the semester is some what tiered, and our 1st Anatomy exam is this upcoming Friday, and everyone is anxious! We started with just one class, but have 2 now. It will grow in numbers as the semester progresses.  I'm pretty excited, and I'm headed to the Cadaver lab in an hr to prepare more for the practical.  Overall, I feel like I've studied so much already that I want to just get the exam over and done with!   I'm not the type of person who gets super stressed over the exam, and in fact, I'm kinda the exact opposite for some reason.  When I first hit undergrad I would become worried prior to exams, but now I just feel like I just want to get it over and done with.  Sometimes I wish I felt like a had more of a sense of urgency prior the exams because I think I would do a tad better...gottat work on that...well...off to Cadaver lab.  Stay tuned for my results! 

" Shoot for the moon, for if you fall short, you will still land amongst the stars."

No comments:

Post a Comment