Saturday, September 29, 2012

Anatomy Exams I & II

Well, as of today we are already finished with half of anatomy, and we have blown through the entire body except the neck and head, which we will start this Monday.  Crazzy!!  In the exams were tough, but with persistent studying achieving a decent grade is doable.  A few notes on that:

1. There is a different study skill required for being great on the " Practical ".  It's hard to do equal on both " Written " and " Practical " becase of this.

2. Depending if you have a 1000 lb brain then you can obtain a great grade on both, but since I only have a brain that weighs 900lbs  ( haha, your in class with a alot of 900lbers ) there is a definite fluctuation between both grades.

I have learned a lot about myself and my study skills, I have to re-adjust to feel more confident during our next exam coming up in 1.5 wks. They have assessment centers here that I.D your type of study habits, and I seem to be Highly Kinesthetic, so I have to be hands on during my study, bringing my lecture material to lab and writing with the chalk board, and often with the dri-erase.


Alot, has occurred since the last time I've written, and we have finished our " Intro Into The PA Profession " class already.  We have begun our " Interviewing " class already, and I have participated in some annual community events already.  I'm actually going to a health fair this morning, and I'll be able to sport my white coat, so I'm pretty pumped about that! 

" It's not the years in your Life, it's the Life in your years. "

No comments:

Post a Comment