Saturday, February 4, 2012

Preparation...

                             Am I feeling The Top of The Mountain? or Just A False Plateau?!


         So now it's my time right? Well it's an opportunity without a doubt! I'm going to get refreshed with some recent news, and make sure I'm on top of all current events. In fact, I think these are some check points I want to do prior to my departure to Ohio:

- Get updates on current events throughout the PA occupation ( Their impact on the access to healthcare )
- Further research the finer details of the school I applied to.
- Practice aloud the more difficult questions I've heard schools ask.
- Brush up on some medical terminology
- Any other ideas I may be missing?



" Regardless of my near future destiny, there's always a rainbow at the end of a thunderstorm"

No comments:

Post a Comment