Friday, July 20, 2012

Long Time No Type!

Well, it's finally about to happen! I have moved to my new town of Study. In Ohio by the way, and have completed all of my vaccinations and the physical prior matriculation.  I was able to join my group of classmates on a facebook page that one of them made. I' m super excited to begin.  I know that there shouldn't be a hurry to enter a hurricane, but I'm just ready to grow and start practicing. After all, it's only going to be 2 yrs of school!  I was leaving the student health center after recieving a PPD shot and actually ran into one of the 1st yr PA students who had one thing to say. " It's a Hurricane".  The program assigned me a summer reading project, and was told to read the book called, " Study Without Stress". ( by Eugenia G. Kelman & Kathleen C. Straker )  The author talks about condensing your notes, and having ample time to self - test. Also, it's all about time management. I'm actually getting some use out of the book though, and I would encourage future students to obtain a copy!

I've mostly been super busy furnishing my apartment, and getting my utilities set up. I just put my Internet up today, and have also installed a wireless router coupled with my modem.  It wasn't as hard a set as I thought it would be.  I started looking over some anatomy throughout the day as well.  I thought it was interesting to read over stuff here and there. It's wild how much you can actually remember.  Orientation begins August 15th and school begins the 20 th. INCEPTION!

Until then, I beleive I will enjoy what this town has to offer, and will make sure to attempt some fishing in my spare time. I looked into joining the University gym or Rec. Cntr, but I can't untill school starts unfortunately!  The will be a PA NEWS UPDATE!! Tomorrow a.m! Stay tuned!

" Keep a sense a humor, especially about yourself, it is a power above all measure. "

No comments:

Post a Comment